The Cambert | Rylands Park | New Build Homes | Ben Bailey Homes
Don't miss out on our last remaining plots!

Find out how you could be moving into this brand new 3 bedroom Cambert with Part Exchange sooner than you think. You can enjoy an ALL-INCLUSIVE specification without having to wait for it and if you reserve now you'll be in your brand new home quickly!  

What's more, when you reserve the Cambert before 30th April you could benefit from an Express Move package worth thousands** including:

  • £5,000 discount
  • Wardrobes ncluded
  • Landscaped garden
  • Upgraded kitchen

The Cambert
The Cambert is a beautiful three bed stylish home. As you enter the property, you will be wowed by the spacious entrance hall leading you through to a contemporary, deisgner led kitchen boasting modern and functional features. The downstairs also offers a handy WC and an open plan dining and living area. Beautiful French doors lead out onto the garden area, a great space for entertaining guests.

The first floor has another spacious landing leading into three good sized bedrooms. The master bedroom features a deluxe en-suite shower room and there is also a family bathroom for the whole floor to enjoy. The property also benefits from a single garage.

About Part Exchange 
With Part Exchange we’ll agree an offer price with you for your existing home and you will not have to pay estate agents’ fees or worry about chains!*

  • Part Exchange your home to us
  • We could be the buyer on your doorstep
  • Stress free move with no chains
  • No estate agent fees to pay


Don't need Part Exchange? You could purchase this home with Help to Buy, the new Government initiative meaning you may only need to pay 80% of the £164,995 purchase price now. So that could be just £131,996 on this plot! 

Let us calculate your monthly mortgage repayments

Want to find out how much your repayments could add up to? View our Mortgage Calculator and we'll do the working out for you.

*Full Value Part Exchange is subject to the use of Ben Bailey Homes suppliers, subject to survey. **Express Move subject to terms and conditions . Legal fees paid for up to a value of £1,500. Carpets supplied from Ben Bailey nominated supplier only. Stamp Duty paid on reservations that legally complete by 30 June 2015. Terms and conditions apply to Help to Buy scheme, available on selected plots only, not in conjunction with any other offer. Please speak to a Sales Advisor for further information. Deposit price based on 5% of full purchase price. Price of £131,996 based on full purchase price of £164,995 when paying 80% up front with Help to Buy, with an equity loan for the remaining 20% (interest free for the first 5 years). After year five, you will pay a fee on the equity loan of 1.75%, rising annually by the retail price index plus 1%. YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT. For full terms and conditions please speak with your Sales Advisor. Not available in conjunction with any other offer and must be claimed prior to reservation. Images representative only. Please speak to our sales advisor for exact specification.